Why Choose the Law Office of Roxanne E. Jayne, LLC?
- Large Firm Expertise
- 20+ Years of Environmental Law Experience
- Intimate Regulatory Knowledge
- Industry Experience
- Outcome Focused
- Personal Attention
- Efficient, Cost-Effective
We handle a wide range of transactional matters, such as negotiating environmental provisions in purchase and sale agreements and leases and advising as to the Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA), due diligence, insurance and a host of other aspects.
Ms. Jayne has a track record of cost recovery litigation under CERCLA, the Spill Act, common law, and insurance coverage, as well as negotiating and mediating settlements. Examples of accomplishments include:
- Litigated, mediated and resolved $5 million+ cleanup of TCE/PCE at former manufacturing site in New Jersey
- Lead counsel for pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing companies (“PRPs”) in cases involving highly ranked Superfund NPL sites
- Negotiation of complex consent decrees with EPA/DOJ and state agencies
- Expert witness, including Affidavit of Merit and expert report assistance
Site Remediation/Brownfield Redevelopment
Ms. Jayne concentrates on compliance with the LSRP program under the Site Remediation Reform Act (SRRA) and implementing regulations under the Administrative Requirements for the Remediation of Contaminated Sites (ARRCS) Rules at N.J.A.C. 7:26C. She also has extensive expertise in remediation under ISRA (formerly ECRA), Spill Act, UST, CERCLA and RCRA as well as redevelopment, including advising as to government incentives and grants.
Regulatory compliance experience includes site remediation under the Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) program, ISRA, the Spill Act and Underground Storage Tank (UST) program. In addition, Ms. Jayne has handled compliance, counseling and administrative hearings under the Freshwater Wetlands Protection Act and Clean Water Enforcement Act.
Ms. Jayne assists clients obtain permits covering a broad range of programs, including wetlands, flood hazard and storm water, at properties located throughout the state. Her experience serves to guide applicants through the maze of permitting requirements related to these and other land use concerns.